Why Buy in Hawaii?
The uniqueness of Hawaii positions it as a desirable location for real estate investment.
Hawai'i is paradise- beautiful weather, diverse cultures, and sandy beaches attract people from all over the world, with tourism being Hawaii's #1 industry
Geographic location- As an island, Hawaii had a limited amount of land to build residential homes
Owning real estate in Hawaii builds wealth
Housing costs are fixed- monthly mortgage payment does not change except for insurance and taxes
- Homeowners pay less taxes- the mortgage interest on your home can be used as a tax deduction
Owning a home gives you more opportunities
- You can decorate or expand a house the way you want to create your dream home
- Home ownership allows for a safe community with superior schools and friendly neighbors
A home is an investment vehicle
- Your home can help you plan for retirement
- As your home equity (the difference between market value and mortgage balance) grows, it provides options to invest in real estate, use for retirement purposes, or become a paid-in-clear homeowner.